Sex therapy, counselling, professional development, and seminars on relationships and sexuality for all ages.
I consult in Bendigo or on Zoom and will travel for workshops. Sex-positive and diversity-friendly.
Relationships and sexuality
• Psychosexual counselling
• Individuals exploring their sexuality, sexual expression or gender
• Couples counselling
• Enhancing sexuality in mid-and-later life
• Relationships, sexuality and life transitions, such as after a baby, separation, or bereavement
• Exploring non-mainstream relationships and sexual expression; nonmonogamy, kink & BDSM
• Better sexual communication
• Libido, improving sexual functioning and enjoyment
Cost and location
• $135 for 60 minutes. By negotiation we can sometimes extend to 90 minutes; fee $200
• Doctor's Health insurance rebates available
• Bendigo or in occasionally in Melbourne (Collingwood)
• Online appointments using Zoom mean you do not have to travel
• Weekends and after hours appointments are available by negotiation.
Why choose me?
Counselling offers a safe space to explore things that are going on in your life. I have been a counsellor for over 25 years in a range of settings. I am registered with the Australian Counselling Association, a member of the Society of Australian Sexologists, and comply with their code of ethics. My work is strengths-based and uses a mindfulness approach. I believe that a healthy, happy sexuality and positive relationships are important for everyone’s wellbeing; I am sex-positive and diversity-friendly.
M: 0419402373 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Relationship skills for life
©Linda Kirkman 2019