Bendigo sex therapy, counselling, professional development, and seminars on relationships and sexuality for all ages. Based in Bendigo, Victoria; will travel. Sex-positive and diversity-friendly.
Counselling offers a safe space to explore things that are going on in your life. Linda has been a counsellor for over 25 years in a range of settings. She is registered with the Australian Counselling Association, is a member of the Society of Australian Sexologists, and complies with their code of ethics. Her work is strengths-based and uses a mindfulness approach. Linda believes that a healthy, happy sexuality and positive relationships are important for everyone’s wellbeing; she is sex-positive and diversity-friendly. See Linda for:
Relationships and sexuality
• Psychosexual counselling
• Couples counselling
• Individuals exploring their sexuality and sexual expression
• Enhancing sexuality in mid-and-later life
• Relationships, sexuality and life transitions, such as after a baby, separation, or bereavement
• Exploring non-mainstream relationships and sexual expression; nonmonogamy, kink & BDSM
• Better sexual communication
• Libido, improving sexual functioning and enjoyment
Teacher/Academic support and coaching
• Debrief about workplace concerns; explore pedagogy and strategies for happier teaching
• Depression and anxiety
Cost and location
• $135 for a 50 minute appointment. No rebates are applicable, unfortunately, except Doctor's Health insurance. Medibank Private rebates are pending.
• Bendigo in Anderson Street, in East Melbourne, or Skype by arrangement. Weekends and after hours appointments are available.
Contact: M 0419402373 E firstname.lastname@example.org T @lindathestar
Relationship skills for life
©Linda Kirkman 2017